Simucube is a registered trademark of Granite Devices Inc.
- Provide secure service and delivery
- Improve product recommendations and marketing
- Developing customer service and products.
The data controller of the processed personal data is: Granite Devices (Business ID: FI26771487) Sinitaival 6, O 33720 Tampere Finland For more information about privacy and personal data processing, please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Granite Devices processes personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) as well as any national legislation, regulations etc. applicable to the processing of personal data.
- Data provided by the users themselves:
- Identification and contact information such as name, address, e-mail address and phone number
- Passport data or equivalent information required by the customs when ordering goods or services without tax from outside Finland
- Payment information, including credit agreements and other billing information
- Shipping information, such as the selected delivery method and delivery address
- Data derived from the analytics and the use of services:
- Purchasing history, including ordered products and their price information
- Product reviews
- E-commerce usage and browsing information and terminal identifier information
- Product recommendation and other information and tags used for targeted content
- User activity and statistics in the wiki administrated by Granite Devices
- Information about your digital activities, such as browsing history, e-mail activity and physical presence through cookies and similar technologies
- Or any other information you may provide when using Granite Devices websites including, but not limited to, the wiki administrated by Granite Devices.
Issuing identification, contact and payment information is mandatory when purchasing Granite Devices online store. The main source of the data provided is the user.
Purpose Of Collecting And Processing Personal Data
Granite Devices will process your personal data for the legitimate interests of administration and customer service. Personal data will be used for
- Processing of orders, claims and returns
- Providing customer support and communication
- Marketing of goods and services
- Developing the online store
- Evaluating and developing our products and services
- For analysis and statistical purposes
The processing of your personal data may also be based on our legitimate interests to make us wiser about our consumers and to develop and evaluate our products and services as well as conducting statistics and analyses.
Recipients Of Personal Data
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA. When we do this, it will either be to a country that is deemed by the authorities to provide an adequate level of protection or subject to a written data processor agreement containing obligations for the disclosing and receiving party. The agreement will be based on the “Standard Contractual Clauses” approved by the European Commission or similar. Protection and storage of personal data Granite Devices uses third party servers located around the world. Your personal data is protected by both technical and organizational measures, including computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. We urge you to always keep your password secret, to avoid any unauthorised access to your account at Granite Devices. We may inform you if we learn of any data breaches affecting your personal data.
Your Rights As A Data Subject
At any time you are entitled to recall any consent(s) you may have given with respect to our use of your personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to access your personal data and to obtain information about how we process it. You may also modify the personal data if it is incorrect, and you may ask us to limit or cease the processing of your personal data or to delete it as well as object to the processing of your personal data, including processing for the purpose of direct marketing and profiling related to such direct marketing. You may also ask us to disclose the personal data in a machine-readable format. To modify your subscriptions or to completely opt-out from receiving marketing communications, please let us know by emailing at email@example.com or click on the link in all of our newsletters to opt-out of that particular service. Due to e-mail production schedules, you may still receive any e-mails that are already in production. You may at all times object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Our contact information is stated above in the “Contact details” -section. You may also file a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
Deleting Of Personal Data
The retention of your personal data depends on the purpose of the processing. First of all, we will retain your personal data for as long as we are legally required to do so. For example, we are obliged to retain information relating to sales for a certain time period in order to comply with applicable bookkeeping regulation. Personal data, which is not subject to a legal obligation will be retained for 24 months.
- Google (Google Tag Manager for script handling, Google Analytics for web statistics and Google Adwords for sales optimization)
- Meta (Facebook and Instagram for sales optimization)
- LinkedIn (Insight tag for web statistics and sales optimization)
- TikTok (Pixel for sales optimization)
- Snap (Pixel for sales optimization)
We are always happy to hear from you and welcome any questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please visit our contact page or write to us at the contact information mentioned in the “Contact details” section above.