The Simucube Baseplate is the perfect solution for those who want a seamless experience when mounting the Simucube ActivePedal and other third-party pedals.
Out of stock
- Weight: 4.2kg
- DImensions: 566mm x 391mm x 65mm
- Heel adjustable vertically: 25 mm
- Technical drawing: Download here
- Delivery: Delivery usually takes 2-6 days since the order was placed.
- Returns: 30 day free returns policy. Learn more about our returns here!
- Destinations: We currently only ship to EU & US. Checkout our resellers for other regions.
- Simucube ActivePedal
- Heusinkveld Ultimates+
- Simtrecs ProPedal GT
- Meca CUP 1
- VRS DirectForce Pro Pedals
For the Heusinkveld Sprint, please purchase our Simucube Baseplate Mount & ActivePedal Connector for Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint
The Simucube Baseplate is compatible with aluminum profile rigs where profile or pedal position can be adjusted lengthwise. For example:
- Simlab P1X
- Trak Racer rigs
- Next Level Racing Elite rigs
It is possible to install the Simucube Baseplate using Sparco sliding rails when the width of the bolt distribution of the rails is 340 mm.