Introducing Simucube tahko gt-21 wireless steering wheel
First official Simucube Wireless Wheel from the Finnish company Granite Devices.
Granite Devices is excited to launch their first steering wheel in the Simucube ecosystem.
Tahko GT-21 Wireless Wheel offers features for racers of all levels, for all genres of simracing, from beginners to professional racers.
The need for this model surfaced from the requests, conditions, and feedback from racers venturing into the world of high-end sim racing. Our goal is to build a good foundation for the future.
Tahko means grindstone in Finnish: robust, functional, and historical foundation for something new. The placing of the buttons was designed and tested by professional drivers and engineers and the wheel has just the right mass for optimal force feedback feel.
For the paddle shifters; we tested the market offering and chose the best properties for our product to achieve a thoroughly immersive paddle shifter for all-around racing needs.
No flex, no compromises, only Simucube quality.
THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FEATURES
Features of the wheel are based on the request, conditions, and feedback from racers venturing into the world of high-end sim racing.
- Two digital and adjustable magnetic paddles
- 7–way switch (4 directions, rotary encoder, middle button)
- Ten high-quality industrial-grade buttons
- Rotary encoder
- Wireless technology utilizing Simucube Wireless Wheel System
- 320 mm. lightweight CNC-Finished steel flat GT-Rim with durable Suede fabric finish
- Weight 2.1 kg.
Perfect compatibility with Simucube 2 wheel bases, and industrial-grade robustness with functional design. No flex, no compromises, only Simucube quality.
- Simucube Wheelside Quick Release Included in all official Simucube Wheels
- Precision milled aluminum
- Easy to swap battery that lasts for at least five years of active use
The Simucube button is a new way for racers to change the most common force feedback parameters straight from the wheel while driving.
- Parameter adjustments can be made while driving
- Simucube button is a unifying feature in all coming Simucube steering wheels, as well as in Simucube Wireless Wheel 2 modules
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGING?
- Simucube GT-21 Steering Wheel
- Official Quick Start Guide
- Sticker set for the wheel
- Simucube Wheelside SQR
- Weight with packaging: 4 kg.